Wednesday, August 5, 2009

week 2 my demograhic

Race, ethnicity, sex and how it influences what i buy. My race is black my ethnicity is Ethiopian pure bred also I am a male. I base What i buy on how good it looks and the price i can care less on the latest fashions as long as I look good. Being a cushite aka Ethiopian in my opinion made me more of a trend setter instead of follower. I love to buy and wear things that represent my homeland for example Rastafarian clothes the green yellow and red T-shirts head bands Etc. I love music being an African i have been exposed to alot of different genres of music, you can say "I am music" I literally love all music whether it be Hindu tribal music to country. Music is life so i will buy or download any type of genre available. Being a black man of course i love my hip-hop, I like to buy things that are different not the trendy things but the weird things. Me personally i buy what i need sometimes also what I want, but im not into the vanity too much. Due to my roots i am very family oriented I spend alot of my money on family events BBQ's , birthdays, family outings ect. Also i spend my money on events concerts classical baroque to rock all music as I said earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment